Powered by Blogger.

Bubble Baths

I'm a little ashamed to say
that this is my kids' first bubble bath experience.
Evan and Haven are both prone to get eczema
(like their mommy)
so the doctors are always telling me to cut down
on the amount of soap I use on their skin.

So I thought one bubble bath wouldn't hurt.
I had a glorious idea in my mind what it would be like.
Fun.
Giggles.
Great pictures.

But instead,
I was met with crabbiness.
Stubbornness.
And a sheer refusal to look at my camera at the same time.
Sigh.
It quickly turned into a
good idea gone bad.
Maybe next time will be better.
I just need to make sure Daddy is there to help with the laughs
so I'm free to take the pictures.
:)









Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP