God is My Helper

This was another two week Bible verse. Our schedule got messed up after I fell down our steps. It's a long story. I ended up in urgent care for blood in my urine after the fall and in physical therapy for injuries to my neck, shoulder, and back. I'm still sore, but I'm so thankful that no one else was hurt and that my injuries weren't worse than they were.
So the whole helper theme tied in really well as we have taken lots of trips to PT over the last two weeks to visit someone who is going to help mommy get better. And we pray to God to help mommy get better too! And what parent doesn't like teaching opportunities about helping?! :) Plus, if you haven't ever played, Curious George has a great little game about helping (the Super Helper Game) that's fun for the whole family.

I'm praying for you to heal quickly. I'm glad God is glorified in weakness! Love it that you are a good mama!