Powered by Blogger.

Stuffed Chicken



This was my first attempt at stuffed chicken, and I must say it turned out pretty good! I don't have a recipe, per se, but here was my technique if you're interested...

First, pound out the chicken breasts. Placing them in between sheets of plastic wrap spritzed with water helps!...
Coat with EVOO, and freshly cracked salt and pepper.

Insert your stuffing. I used a box of stuffing mix that I had left over from the holidays, four servings of frozen broccoli, slightly crushed, a little water to moisten the mix, and some freshly grated Parmesan cheese.

Evenly divide the mix between 4 pounded chicken breasts. Roll them, and put them seam-side-down in a sprayed 9x11 pan (I love my Pampered Chef stonewear). Crack some extra pepper on the top if you'd like. Cover with foil, and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the stuffing reaches 165 degrees.

Cut breasts in half on a diagonal and grate with fresh parmesan cheese before serving.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP