Powered by Blogger.

Our visit with the B Family

Since we took some vacation days to make the trip to WI for Grandma Wales' 80th birthday party, we made some time to visit our dear friends. The kids and I visited them in November, shortly after their beautiful daughter Phoebe was born, but we missed our yearly near-Christmas time together. So we had some catching up to do! :) It was fun to exchange Christmas gifts. Jon gave Phil a Marquette jersey that he won (Phil's a big fan...so I'm sure he'll be wearing it come March Madness!), I gave Phil and Bethany a digital collection of their photo session from November, and Lily and Phoebe got a breakfast and lunch set of felt food that I made for them. Jon and I got the Pioneer Woman's Cookbook! (hooray!) and the kids got the Leap Frog's Letter Factory video (which is a MUST HAVE item for all you toddler moms out there! Evan learned his letter sounds in less than 2 weeks! amazing!!!). Bethany also surprised Haven with a mini birthday celebration...delicious rainbow cupcakes and a big purple ball for a gift! The kids had fun playing together. Haven really wished she was a little older and better on her feet. She just chased Evan and Lily the whole time! :) Maybe next year this time Phoebe will be walking too!

Jon was such a dear husband to watch the kids for a while so Bethany and I could catch up. I do so treasure our times together. It seems as if God made us especially with the other in mind. I am so thankful that she and her beautiful family are in my life! :)


















Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP