Fruit Loop Necklace
>> Tuesday, April 7, 2009 –
Evan,
kid crafts
The last few days have been cold and rainy, so I had to come up with a fun activity to keep my boisterous 2 year old son busy. He got to go to the store with me while Auntie Lora watched Haven to pick out his very own thread to make the necklace (I also had to pick up the yarn needle since mine got left in MN). I wasn't surprised when he chose yellow! :) (It is his very favorite color--he wants to have yellow-everything!)
It took him a little while to sit still enough to hold the needle and put the fruit loops on it. And it took even more restraint to put the fruit loops on the needle and not eat them! But Evan had fun counting, learning colors, and refining his motor skills...and especially eating the finished product!
Enjoy the pics! :)


