Cloth Diapers...Round 2!
>> Tuesday, April 7, 2009 –
Haven
For the last seven months or so the small inserts for our Happy Heiny cloth diapers have been LOST--ever since Evan grew out of the cloth diapers and I realized I needed the smaller inserts for the new baby since our house wasn't selling. I searched every box and tub we brought down to my parents' house. I even had my wonderful neighbor search through tubs that might have been left behind (you're the best, Gail! thanks so much!!)...Their location was a mystery. Until yesterday. I felt like the woman in the Bible story who found her two lost coins. I was seriously rejoicing and praising God! (By the way--they ended up being in a tub that I had probably looked through at least ten times! ugh...)
But anyway, now that they are found, Haven can wear them! Hooray! They are so cute on her (I know I'm biased...)! I can hardly believe that the same diapers that fit Evan at 2 yrs old fit Haven at one month! Amazing! Anyway, just wanted to share a picture of Haven in her super-cute cloth diapers. :)
