Baptism Weekend
>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009 –
Haven
We were so blessed to have so much of our family make it to Haven's baptism the week after she was born. It wasn't much time to prepare, but we had lots of help (thanks-you know who you are!), so things went smoothly. Lani's sister, Megan (also Haven's Godmother) flew in from CA on Thursday. Lani's other sister, Shana, and her husband Kyle drove down on Friday. On Saturday we were joined by Jon's parents, Grandma Wales, and sister-in-law Barb. The rest of the guests joined us on Sunday for the baptism and lunch.
I won't go into details because it seems like I have so little time on my hands. I feel like I haven't had much time to adjust to being a new mom of 2. We've been on the go ever since we left the hospital rushing to get the announcment/invitations out, then rushing to get ready for baptism, then rushing to run back to MN. Sometimes I have to remember she's only barely 3 weeks old! Anyway...here's a link to the albums I posted on facebook. Enjoy!
I won't go into details because it seems like I have so little time on my hands. I feel like I haven't had much time to adjust to being a new mom of 2. We've been on the go ever since we left the hospital rushing to get the announcment/invitations out, then rushing to get ready for baptism, then rushing to run back to MN. Sometimes I have to remember she's only barely 3 weeks old! Anyway...here's a link to the albums I posted on facebook. Enjoy!

