Fun times together
The last couple of weeks, I've been making sure Evan and I got to spend some extra special time together doing fun things before his little sister arrives. I have truly valued our time alone together, and am both nervous and excited about how the dynamics will change once baby arrives. Evan is such a smart little boy (sometimes too smart for his own good!), and I enjoy watching him grow more and more each day. Here are a few pictures from his latest art project. My Uncle Bill, who teaches at the local Lutheran Elementary school, allowed me to come after school one day and use their die cutting machine to cut out some shapes for Evan. This was such a fun way to practice his colors and sizes! It was a bit challenging for me to let him put things where he wanted (especially when he wanted to cover up smaller circles with bigger circles...), but I'm trying make a conscious effort to not interfere too much with his art and his play. I think they turned out great! I can't wait to get them framed!




very cool project!