The N Family
>> Saturday, December 6, 2008 –
photography
In case you haven't heard, I've started taking pictures professionally as an extra side job to bring a bit more income in to the family...I really enjoy photography and photo editting, so it hardly feels like work! :)
Yesterday I had another photo shoot with a family from church. They wanted a picture for the Christmas cards this year. We took these pictures after a VERY long day (neither one of our 2 yr olds had naps!) and a very COLD day (with temps hovering right around 30 degrees). The lighting wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best either. But all in all, we got everyone, including their rambunctious boxer, Meshak, to cooperate for a few good shots.





I am particularly proud of this last picture...we decided to take a few in their house just incase the outside ones didn't turn out due to the circumstances. I thought their couch and wall made such a great backdrop...one small problem: glossy wall paint reflects the flash. Big time. So the original picture has this big, shiny flash light right in the center of the picture on the red paint. Thankfully, I have a husband who loves me very much and gave me an early Christmas present of the newest Adobe photo editting software so I could fix it and save the picture. It looks so much better now! And what a great looking family! :)
I'm working on a new blog for my photography...can't wait to share it with you! :)

cute!!!