Powered by Blogger.

Bunny Update

I honestly thought it would be
longer before I would have to post this.

But alas, Moose slipped under my radar
and got into the nest.

Four remain.
And I had to rescue one this morning,
thus putting my scent on them.
I got an email from a friend saying that momma
would probably come back anyway.
I hope she's right
cause I decided to let the kids see them and pet them today!
They are cute and active
with wide open eyes.
And the kids were so gentle!
I was pretty impressed!

So for now, I guess we'll keep a more careful watch.
On Moose...
AND
the kids.

















Bethany  – (May 23, 2010 at 6:16 PM)  

Oh my word! That second picture really shows how tiny the bunny is - I didn't realize - AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN BUNNIES SO TINY!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP