Happy 18th Birthday, Lora!
First of all, I can't believe that my baby sister is 18 and getting ready to graduate from high school. That makes me feel a little old...Happy birthday, Lora! We had so much fun surprising you with the ipod you've been dreaming of for such a long time! What fun to "go out" for your birthday for spaghetti and the Jesus painter to return home for "better than..." cake and present time! :) I'm so glad we "psyched" you out and tricked you so you couldn't guess what you were getting. Aren't surprises fun?! Treasure it...because you don't get many of those in life! I'm so glad we were able to include Shana and Kyle in our birthday festivities even though they're hundreds of miles away. Technology is amazing!...now if only we couldn't invent "smellevision" or some way that bites of cake could pass through the internet... :)




