Powered by Blogger.

Visiting Great Grandma and Grandpa

My kids are so blessed to know their great grandparents. We went out to visit them while we were down visiting Grandpa Tindall after his knee surgery. I hoped to get a few pictures of the kids in front of my grandma's beautiful flowers, but they just weren't too cooperative. Even though the posed pictures didn't work out well, I was able to capture so many precious shots of my kids interacting with their great grandparents. And I can honestly say I can't remember a time when I've seen my grandpa smile so much...Haven just touched his heart today! These are memories that are going to last forever. I am so thankful to have these pictures that we'll treasure forever!
















this was my favorite "keeper" from the day!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP