Lora's Senior Homecoming
I was so honored to help my baby sister with her hair, make-up, and pictures for her senior homecoming. Haven and I took a trip down to Red Bud. Haven got to spend time with Grandma Tindall, Evan and Daddy got some bonding time (they were waiting for Papa Palmer to arrive...he is going to the Rams/Packers game tomorrow with Jon).
Lora's hair was finished right before the rains arrived. Bummer! We got some pictures out on the porch, and then headed over to the high school to
By the time we were done getting some good individual shots, the rains had let up, so we headed over to the convent (yes, I said convent) in Ruma to get some pictures in front of their beautiful landscaping. The girls rented a big black party bus to escort them around for the evening. What fun! I wish going to homecoming with a bunch of girls (instead of a date) was cool when I was in high school! (or maybe I wish I would have just been bold enough to set a new standard...)
I had a lot of fun getting some pictures of Lora. Some of them will double as her senior pictures. She's so pretty! I'm so proud to be her big sister!






