Haven's Photo Shoot
Earlier this week, an old friend of mine from college who is also a photographer, needed a 6-12 month baby for a shoot for a Saint Louis-based magazine called Impulse. I loved the idea of getting to see Sarah again and seeing her work, so I was more than happy to volunteer my baby for the job! We got to travel to the beautiful little town of Augusta, MO (about an hour away from where we live...beautiful MO wine country) to someone's back yard that was beautifully decorated for fall. Haven and all the other kids there to model kids clothes for a Saint Louis-based clothing line called Baby Petunia's.
Haven wasn't particularly smiley that day and as just as luck would have it, the clothing designer couldn't find 2 of the outfits she brought along for Haven to wear. Oh well. It was still a lot of fun. And check out that bow! :)
Thanks, Sarah, for inviting us to the session. We had lots of fun seeing you, meeting your (not-so-little-anymore) Katie and watching you work!
(These photos are just a few that I was able to grab after Sarah was done with Haven...I haven't gotten to see Sarah's photos, but I hope to sometime soon!)
