Powered by Blogger.

Wedding Weekend

So our trip to Rockford was for Jon's aunt Chris' 2nd wedding. She was divorced shortly after we started dating, and for about as long as I can remember after that, she started dating Doc, a wonderful man who has been so good for her, so patiently waiting to make her his bride, and so good for her kids! It was a pleasure to witness their union!

It was also a bit of a surprise to find out the night before we left that she didn't have a photographer for her wedding. Well, I couldn't let that happen, so with her blessing, I took some pictures so they would have something other than a video to remember their special day. I was glad to be able to help!

It was a really laid back wedding, no real wedding party other than the kids who were all witnesses, and the boyfriends who were the ushers. The poor bride and groom both had laryngitis before the wedding, so pictures were minimal because the bride especially wasn't feeling well. But I hope I was able to capture enough moments to give them some good pictures to remember it by!

It was also an exciting weekend because we got to introduce Jon's extended family to Haven, Evan got to "jump in the water" at the hotel's pool, and Jon got the ipod he's been dreaming of as a birthday present from his mom and dad. :)

After the wedding, Evan went home with Mama and Papa Palmer for the week. We're driving up to northern WI for a vacation next Sunday, and with all of the things we have to do to get ready to move, we appreciated having one less child to look out for during the week. :) Thanks!

To see more wedding pictures, visit my album here.







Bethany  – (July 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM)  

very beautiful pictures, Lani - such a nice wedding, too

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP