Powered by Blogger.

The Simple Things

I'm so thankful to have such a creative and compassionate husband! Let me explain...

Lately Evan has been one big ball of energy. I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy, and needless to say, I can only wish I had a small fraction of the energy Evan has every day. He's been a challenge to keep up with!!

Tonight when Jon got home from work, I begged him to take over Evan responsibilities. The snow is melting outside, making everything icky and mushy, so Evan has been couped up with me all day. I was on my last string!

After supper, I hear Jon taking apart the box our new double stroller came in (thanks, mom and dad p!)...or so I thought. No, he was really just opening up both ends. He put one end up on a broken chair, grabbed all of Evan's "race cars" and trucks and showed Evan how to have the time of his life. Evan even got to go down the slide a couple of times too! It was the perfect way to get Evan to release some of that pent-up energy so he could calm down for bath time and eventually bed. (Last night after being couped up all day too he woke up FIVE times...2, 3, 4, 5, and 6...it was not a good night!...)

Anyway, I would have never thought to do something so simple and creative. I'm so glad God paired me with someone who is strong where I am weak! :) I love you, hunny!

Enjoy the rest of the pictures here.






Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP