Powered by Blogger.

Eden Photoshoot

On Thursday, God blessed us with beautiful and warm weather, minimal wind, and great lighting, so we moved up half of our Eden family photoshoot to get some pictures of their four kids. I learned a lot about taking group pictures of four children all under the age of 5...mostly that I can't do it alone! I was grateful to have the help of their mom to keep their attention and catch their smiles...and to dish out the smarties to bribe smiles out of them... :) Monday we'll finish up the shoot with the addition of their parents--and thankfully we'll have some extra help for that day too (and lots of smarties on hand)! :) Here are a few of my favorites...to see the rest, visit my album here.







Mikaela  – (November 14, 2008 at 8:02 PM)  

Great job on the pictures! I love the poses and the backgrounds!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP