I haven't taken Evan's pictures (formally for prints) since he was a year old. Yikes! So it was about time...I have quite a few to choose from, so I'd appreciate any feedback! :) (just tell me the picture number in the album if you check it out through FB...)
Great shots Lani! I like the 3rd one but the first one is also great where he's looking at the camera. Thanks for your advice with my business cards too. Oh and I always forget to tell you the pillow case dress came from annamariahorner.blogspot.com (I think)
Jon was called as the youth pastor at Faith Lutheran Church in Oakville, MO (south of Saint Louis) in July 2008. We're still in transition, but looking forward to settling down (and NOT moving in a year!) :)
Great shots Lani! I like the 3rd one but the first one is also great where he's looking at the camera. Thanks for your advice with my business cards too. Oh and I always forget to tell you the pillow case dress came from annamariahorner.blogspot.com (I think)
what a happy little boy! fun pics!