House Feedback
We've been very discouraged lately with this couple who has put a terrible offer on our house. We realize the house hasn't been on the market all that long, but we really thought we could do much better than what they were asking. In fact, our prayer is that we come out as close to even as possible...
Yesterday I almost passed up an email from our MN realtors (an autoresponse to our site for the house) that I reread this morning. After a bit of digging, I was able to find the content hidden on our website. A few weeks ago (before the offer came), a realtor from Chanhassen (about 15 minutes away from Cologne, closer to Minneapolis) came to preview our house, and he/she then left some comments for us. They were very encouraging, so I thought I would share them:
Sep 12 2008 11:35AM
Scheduled as a preview. I have multiple clients that want homes in the 200's. So am trying to find some nice ones to pull them out this far west. Thank You - House showed well
Sep 12 2008 11:35AM
Interior - Good; Exterior - Good; Curb appeal - Good; Staging - Good; Appropriately priced ($223500)? - Yes;
Ok, so I bolded the last one, but that's what really made me feel better...that a realtor who would be bringing out prospective clients thinks it's listed appropriately. Amen! Hallelujah! and Thank You, Jesus! :)

Yeah! What an encouragement!